All interested are invited to submit applications for the realization of projects within the mini-grants organized by the Multicultural Center in Warsaw.
The Competition’s goal is to support integration and social cohesion, including integration of the local community with the multicultural community within the Center.
- The projects implemented during the Competition should be consistent with the detailed competition goals, they have to take place within the Center and have to fit within one of the following themes:
- animation of the involvement of the local community in local affairs,
- activation of neighborhood communities,
- supporting the integration of the community on a local level,
- using local infrastructure and resources,
- developing and searching for innovative solutions for social problems,
- multicultural integration and education,
- integration of children, youth and adults.
- The project’s activities are directed at the inhabitants of the city of Warsaw.
- Projects have to be submitted through an application form on the website of the Multicultural Center.
- The filled out form has to be submit in paper form at the Multicultural Center (ul. Jagiellońska 54, Warsaw) by 17:00 o’clock on the 24th of August, 2017.
- The form has to submitted in a sealed envelope signed: MINIGRANT. The form can be submitted by mail. In this case the date on the post stamp will be used to determine the deadline.
- A copy of a valid document of identification must be attached to the application.
- The total amount of money dedicated to the realization of this project is 30 000,00 zł ( thirty thousand) and the value of a single project cannot exceed 5 000,00 zł (five thousand).
- The organizer ensures support to the participants in filling out the form after a request for such help is submitted. Help is provided through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (+48 22 648 11 11) or personally at the Multicultural Center (ul. Jagiellońska 54, Warsaw).
Forms and documents to download:
- APPLICATION FORM
- FORM TEMPLATE
- PROPOSAL EVALUATION CARD
- FORM REPORT